Paramount High School Senior Campus

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Athletics in College



If you want to play sports at a Division I or II school, you need to register for a Certification Account ($80) with the NCAA Eligibility Center. College-bound student-athletes in Division III can also create a Profile Page (FREE) to receive important updates about being a student-athlete and preparing for college. Students who are not sure which division they want to compete in can create a Profile Page and transition to a Certification Account if they decide to play Division I or II sports.


If you have questions about your eligibility or the registration process, please review our resources or call toll free at 1-877-262-1492. International students should call 317-917-6222.



College & Career Center


Ms. Fierro & Ms. Garcia


Guidance Technician:
Leticia Galbraith